Stop 17: The Grove, Braamfontein
Things to see and do in Braamfontein
- Grab something to eat and drink at the Neighbourgoods Market (only open on Saturdays) – choose from traditional dishes from all over the world, sweet treats, cocktails, micro-brewed beers and more
- Have a drink at one of the many eateries at The Grove
- Grab a cappucino at one of Jozi’s well-known coffee shops, Doubleshot Coffee & Tea
- Have a beer at and watch live music at Kitchener’s, Johannesburg’s second oldest pub and at night-time a popular spot for live music and dance
- Sample the scrumptious hotdogs on offer at Great Dane next door. The floor surface of this bar and eatery is made up of five cent coins and is worth seeing for that alone
How much does it cost?
There's no entrance fee for the market, so it will depend on what you eat and drink.