Join us for a trip along the Atlantic seaboard through Sea Point and Camps Bay to Signal Hill. Bring your own picnic and enjoy it here whilst watching the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean.
As darkness falls, the bus will take you back to the V&A Waterfront via the city as Cape Town shows off her night lights.
Don't worry - Im coming back on 19 September - just in time for summer.
* From Stop 1 at the V&A Waterfront only
* Tour departure time: 17h00 - 18h00 (Time will be confirmed on booking confirmation)
* V&A Waterfront, located outside the Two Oceans Aquarium
* CBD, located at 81 Long Street
* Camps Bay, located opposite the Bay Hotel on Victoria Road
Valid for the evening of the tour only. Approx 3h. This is not a hop on hop off.
Please bring a picnic - we spend time on Signal Hill for you to enjoy your picnic on the lawn. Traffic on Signal Hill can be a heavy. We may be delayed on departure, which will delay the return time
The bus departs Signal Hill just after sunset - please make sure you're back on-board
Cancellation fee of R 10, per ticket cancelled, will be charged.
Bus tour along the Atlantic seaboard to Signal Hill and back to the V&A
Picnic and drinks. Please feel free to bring your own
Yes we are! Click here to learn more