Discover Cape Town at your own pace with a combined 1-day, Classic ticket for the open-top sightseeing bus and Table Mountain Aerial Cableway.
Get access to all 4 routes of the hop-on hop-off bus and benefit from a stop at the cableway station to ascend to the top of the mountain for spectacular views of the city and Atlantic Seaboard.
Listen to a commentary in 15 languages aboard the bus to learn more about the must-see attractions and decide where to jump off. The ticket is valid for 14 days from first use so that you don't have to ride the bus and cableway on the same day.
Once the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway ticket or the hop-on hop-off bus ticket has been used, this combo ticket is not refundable
In case of bad weather, the Cable car portion remains valid for 14 days but is non-refundable
(A second day on the bus is not possible)
*Please scan voucher at the Red Bus ticket office or on the bus before heading to Cableway.
You will receive 2 bar codes when making this purchase
- One for the Cableway return trip. Please scan it at the bottom cableway station on the way up and a second time at the top to come down.
- The other bar code is to redeem the boarding pass for the bus
- V&A Waterfront ticket office, located outside the Two Oceans Aquarium
- CBD ticket office, located at 81 Long Street
- Hop on the bus at 30 clearly marked stops along its routes
- You can also go directly to the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Tafelberg Road
* V&A Waterfront, located outside the Two Oceans Aquarium
* CBD, located at 81 Long Street
Covid19 update: Yellow Downtown Route has been replaced with a walking tour
You can use the Cableway in the Morning or Afternoon
Benefit: Skip the ticket office queue
Highlights - Save time and catch the hop-on hop-off bus directly to Table Mountain - Get panoramic city and sea views aboard the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway - Enjoy unlimited access to all 4 hop-on hop-off bus routes - Benefit from a flexible combo ticket valid for 14 days from first use - Enjoy a free walking tour and get to learn about Cape Town's rich cultural heritage