The Cape Explorer Pass is the perfect way to build your own itinerary while making huge savings visiting some of the top attractions that Cape Town has to offer.
1) Buy your pass
2) You will receive you bar coded Pass. Save to your phone or print
3) Scan your pass at any 3 of the 12 listed attractions
4) Save loads of Rand's whilst visiting the top attractions
Official Explorer Pass will save you money!
Your City Explorer Pass allows you completely cash free entry or access to your choice of top experiences in Cape Town. With the City Explorer Pass you save both time and money. Simply scan your barcode (which you receive on receipt of purchase) on arrival at any 3 of the 12 attractions.
A Classic bus ticket on the Hop On Hop Off bus + any 3 of these great attractions:
* Free Cocktail at the Hard Rock Cafe (Red or Blue)
* The Cape Town Wheel (Red or Blue)
* Canal cruise (Red or Blue)
* Harbour Cruise (Red or Blue)
* Hamley's Train (Red or Blue)
* Cape Town Diamond Museum Entry (Red or Blue)
* Kirstenbosch Gardens (Blue Tour)
* Groot Constantia wine tasting (Blue Tour)
* World of Birds (Blue Tour)
* Imizamo Yetho Township walking tour (Blue Tour)
* Hout bay Seal Island cruise, Drumbeat (Blue Tour)
* Hout bay Seal Island cruise, Circe Launches (Blue Tour)
* Fish & Chips in Hout Bay (Blue Tour)
You don't have to pre-book the attractions. Simply decide on the day, at the time, on the spur of the moment to go in. The bar code expires after the 3rd attraction has been scanned.
You may present your City Explorer Pass Barcode on your mobile phone (or by printed voucher) to gain entry into attractions.
For the day when first presented
Then please see the: MEGA PASS