01 June 2015 | Staff Writer
Tell us why you love your dad in just one sentence and you could win a set of City Sightseeing family tickets
City Sightseeing Cape Town and Joburg are each giving away two sets of family tickets (two adults and two kids) in celebration of Father’s Day.
Tell us why you love your dad in just one sentence and you could win a set of four tickets, and be featured on the City Sightseeing South Africa website and social media channels.
All entries must be submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday 17 June 2015. Please ensure you read and understand the terms and conditions of the competition, as set out below, before entering.
City Sightseeing Family TicketsTerms and conditions of the Father’s Day competition:
- The competition is open to anyone under the age of 18, excluding City Sightseeing South Africa employees and their immediate family members.
- The competition runs from 9am on Thursday 11 June 2015 to 6pm on Wednesday 17 June 2015.
- The winners will be announced on Thursday 18 June 2015 on the City Sightseeing South Africa Facebook page and the City Sightseeing Cape Town and Joburg Twitter accounts.
- To enter, you need to tell us why you love your dad in just one sentence and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also indicate whether you’ll prefer Cape Town or Joburg tickets, should you be one of the winners.
- Two prizes, each consisting of a set of one-day family tickets (two adults and two kids) for City Sightseeing Cape Town, will be given away.
- Two prizes, each consisting of a set of one-day family tickets (two adults and two kids) for City Sightseeing Joburg (including Soweto), will be given away.
- Prizes include the City Sightseeing South Africa routes only. Prizes exclude any expenses incurred at the stops along the routes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You can only enter the competition once.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The tickets are valid until and including 15 July 2015.