02 February 2016
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited to see it celebrated on a Sunday. This means you’ll have a full day of fun to spend with your loved one.
To celebrate this special day, City Sightseeing Cape Town is offering a special Valentine's Day ticket for R320, which includes a one-day Red City Tour for two adults plus a free Harbour Cruise.
Hop on the red bus (and our Harbour Cruise boat), snap a selfie and sneak in a kiss or two. In short – think movie magic on an open-top bus.
Plus, if that’s not reason enough to celebrate your Valentine’s Day with us – you'll receive discounts at several stops along the way when presenting your City Sightseeing ticket. These include:
- Adults get R10 off and children R5 off entrance fees at the Two Oceans Aquarium
- 20% discount on the Cape Wheel
- 15% off scheduled boat trips with the Waterfront Boat Company and Waterfront Adventures (quay 5)
- 15% off your meal at the Greek Fisherman, City Grill and/or Melocino restaurants located along the Victoria Wharf (terms and conditions apply)
Elmer Marthinus and Anneen Marais got engaged while on the Cape Town Red City Tour a few years ago. Photo by Stuart Buchanan
20% off the entrance fee at the Chavonnes Battery Museum
- 10% off curios and 5% off meals at Madam Taitou Restaurant & Curios, 77 Long Street
- 15% off all print services and 10% discount on memory cards from Cameraland
50% off entry
R2 discount on entry
R3 discount on entry
10% off your meal at the Moyo Kirstenbosch if you spend more than R100
R5 discount on entry
Free cup of tea at Original T-bag Designs
R5 off all tours and tastings
Terms and conditions apply, so be sure to check the back of your ticket for more details, or ask one of our friendly staff members for assistance.