With the holidays approaching and time to wind down for the year, we are sure you are keen to explore the city and surrounds and visit some of the iconic attractions of the Cape? City Sightseeing has got you covered, offering the fantastic Premium Unlimited City Pass which includes FREE entry to over 80 Cape Town attractions as well as ONE premium experience. You will be spoilt for choice. Even better is that you can select a 3 or 5 day pass to enjoy all the experiences at your leisure.
The Mother City
THE PREMIUM SELECTION:
With this Premium Pass tick off one of these luxury experiences from your bucket list. These experiences are sought-after 5-star activities that many people only ever dream of.
● Experience a day safari led by expert guides at either Aquila or Inverdoorn Private Game Reserves who will share exciting inside stories and facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, whilst going in search of the Big Five. * return transfer not included
Safari Game Drives
Cape Town Helicopters 12 Apostles Tour
● Enjoy an exhilarating helicopter flight that offers a scenic 12-minute flight with views of the harbour, Robben Island the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
Cape Sidecars Chauffeured City Tour
● Have your breath taken away on a chauffeured vintage World War II motorbike with a sidecar. This 2-hour road trip takes the scenic route along the coastline.
Great White Shark Tours
● Experience sightings of great whites, copper sharks (bronze whalers), and even the occasional stingray. A definite bucket list experience. * return transfer not included
Great White spotting
Dyer Island Cruises Whale Watching
● Experience the ultimate marine big 5 boat cruise for the opportunity to see whales, dolphins, penguins, seals, and great white sharks. *return transfer not included
Cape Town Tandem Paragliding
● Realise your dream of flying with this paragliding experience from Signal Hill or Lions Head. This exhilarating flight allows you to experience and see the city from a birds-eye view.
Birdseye views of the city
● For the cycling enthusiasts amongst us, enjoy a luxury wine cycle tour experience in either Stellenbosch or Franschhoek. Alternatively, experience the Cape Peninsula Pedal.
THE ATTRACTIONS INCLUDED:
With over 80 activities included for FREE, we have highlighted just a few below. The full list is available on our website:
Experiences with City Sightseeing:
● Hop on Hop off Open Top Double Decker City Sightseeing Tour, which is valid for the full duration of your pass (either the 3 or 5-day pass)
● Sunset Bus Tour to Signal Hill
● V&A Harbour and Seal cruise
● V&A Canal Cruise
Activities and Attractions:
● Cape Wheel at the V&A Waterfront
● Seal colony cruise in Hout Bay
● Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rental in the canals of the Waterfront
● Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Return ticket
● Two Oceans Aquarium at the Waterfront
● Waterfront Charters: Sunset champagne cruise
● World of Birds in Hout Bay
● Bo-Kaap Museum
● Cape Town Holocaust Centre
● District Six Museum
● ZEITZ MOCAA Museum of Contemporary Art
Food and wine:
● Classic Burger and Chips at the Hard Rock Café
● Fish and Chips at Muriels in Hout Bay
● Tasting at the Woodstock Gin Company
● Wine estate tour and tasting at Groot Constantia
South African wine at its best
Your Premium Pass provides you with cash-free entry and access to your pick of the top Cape Town experiences. You save both time and money with a Premium Pass. When you arrive at an attraction, simply scan your barcode (which you will receive with your purchase receipt). In addition, you get 25% off any of the 3 Explorer Day Tours.
The 3-day pass:
● R3295 per adult
● R2395 per child (aged 4 – 17 years old)
The 5-day pass:
● R3495 per adult
● R2495 per child (aged 4 – 17 years old)
It is time to explore Cape Town, so jump on board and experience the best of the best in the city with us and tick off a Premium Experience.