Departing daily, the Sunset Bus is the perfect end to a warm summer day. The bus departs at 5.30pm from Stop 1 at the V&A Waterfront (opposite the Aquarium) and returns approximately three hours later.
This tour takes you on an evening drive showing off the best views the Atlantic Seaboard has to offer at sunset. The trip ends at the top of Signal Hill where guests are encouraged to pack a picnic and blanket to enjoy watching the sun as it disappears behind the Atlantic in a storm of vibrant colours.
As darkness falls, the bus will take you back to the V&A Waterfront via the city as Cape Town shows off her night lights.
* From Stop 1 at the V&A Waterfront only
* Use the "Green route" shuttle from stop 5 at 5pm to connect with the sunset bus (Until 01 April)
* Tour departure time: 17h30 until 01 April and then 17h00 from 02 April - 01 May '19
* V&A Waterfront, located outside the Two Oceans Aquarium
* CBD, located at 81 Long Street
* Camps Bay, located opposite the Bay Hotel on Victoria Road
Valid for the evening of the tour only. Approx 3h. This is not a hop on hop off.Operates
Daily until 01 May 2019 (Sunset tour does not operate during the winter months)Know before you go
Please bring a picnic - we spend time on Signal Hill for you to enjoy your picnic on the lawn
Traffic on Signal Hill can be a nightmare. We may be delayed on departure, which will delay the return time
The bus departs Signal Hill just after sunset - please make sure you're back on-board
Free cancellation up to 24h before departureIncluded
Bus tour along the Atlantic seaboard to Signal Hill and back to the V&ANot included
Picnic and drinks. Please bring your own