03 February 2016
In less than two weeks we’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day – and we’re giving a few lucky winners the opportunity to treat their special person to a romantic ride on our red bus.
To enter our Valentine’s Day competition, take a photo of your favourite red item and tell us what you love most about it in just one sentence.
Elmer Marthinus and Anneen Marais got engaged while on the Cape Town Red City Tour. Photo by Stuart Buchanan
It could be anything red – from a pair of shoes, to a lucky charm or stuffed animal – if it’s special to you, we want to see it and hear all about it.
Enter via our Facebook page (by posting on our wall), our Cape Town or Joburg Twitter accounts (by tagging us in your post) or on Instagram (also tagging us in your post). Also indicate whether you’d prefer Cape Town or Joburg tickets, should you be a winner.
In Cape Town we’re giving away three Valentine’s Special tickets. Each of these tickets includes a one-day ticket for two adults and a free Harbour Cruise.
In Joburg, two lucky winners will each receive a set of two one-day Red City Tour tickets and a WORK | SHOP | NEW | TOWN tote bag, while the other two will each win a set of two one-day Red City Tour tickets plus a beer tour and tasting at the SAB World of Beer.
Terms and conditions of our Valentine’s Day competition:
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, excluding City Sightseeing South Africa employees and their immediate family members.
- The competition runs from 9am on Wednesday 3 February 2016 to 6pm on Tuesday 9 February 2016.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 10 February 2016 on the City Sightseeing South Africa Facebook page and the City Sightseeing Cape Town and Joburg Twitter accounts.
- Prizes exclude any expenses incurred at stops along the routes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You can only enter the competition once.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Cape Town Valentine’s Special tickets are only valid on 13 and 14 February 2016.
- The Joburg tickets are valid from 13 to 28 February 2016.