07 June 2017
Looking for fun Father’s Day ideas? We have you covered. This Father’s Day, dad can hop on the bus with two kids with our special Father’s Day ticket that includes entry to the amazing Springbok Experience museum at the V&A Waterfront!
On 18 June, we’re celebrating dads, families and, of course, Springbok rugby. For only R200, dad and two kids can hop on the red bus AND visit the Springbok Rugby museum. What a deal!
As the boys in green and gold will take on France in the final Castle Lager Incoming Series test on 24 June, hop off at the Springbok Experience museum on the 18th and celebrate the Springboks with fellow supporters.
Fun facts about the Springbok Experience museum:
- The official museum of the South African Rugby Union is a world-class, modern, interactive attraction telling South Africa’s rugby story since the 1800s
- The museum is known for making rugby “come alive” through technology-driven and audiovisual exhibits and fun games allowing dad and kids to test their rugby skills against “virtual” Springboks
- Visitors can see historic objects and memorabilia, such as rugby jerseys worn by famous players, trophies, photos, behind-the-scenes stories and even good luck charms
How the special works:
- Simply buy your Father’s Day ticket online or at our tour offices at the V&A Waterfront or 81 Long Street
- With each Father’s Day ticket, one adults and two kids under 18 can hop on the red bus free of charge
- Hop off at the V&A Waterfront (stop 1) to visit the Springbok Experience museum
- At the Springbok Experience museum, simply present your ticket for entrance