10 November 2015
Look out for our bright yellow moustaches on our open-top red buses
In support of the annual Movember movement, City Sightseeing Cape Town has decked out 10 of its red buses with bright yellow moustaches.
The Movember Foundation – which began in Australia in 2003 – is “committed to men living happier, healthier, longer lives” with over 1 000 global programmes that focus on prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health and physical inactivity.
Its most conspicuous activity takes place every November, when men grow moustaches to raise awareness of cancer.
South Africa joined the men’s health movement in 2010 – and to help raise awareness, we’ve got on board too. Over the next three weeks, we’ll be giving away Harbour Cruise tickets every week for the best #Movembus photo.
How Spot a #Movembus works:
- Spot one of our double-decker buses donning a yellow moustache
- Take a photo of the red bus with its yellow moustache
- Share your photo to either our Facebook page, Twitter account or Instagram account
- Be sure to tag us by using #Movembus in your post
Terms and conditions for the Spot a #Movembus competition in Cape Town:
- The competition is open to anyone, excluding City Sightseeing South Africa employees and their immediate family members.
- The competition runs from 9am on Tuesday, 10 November, to 6pm on Monday, 30 November 2015.
- Winners will be announced weekly on the City Sightseeing South Africa Facebook page, Instagram account and the City Sightseeing Cape Town Twitter account.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, and exclude any additional expenses incurred.
- Prizes (the Harbour Cruise tickets) will be sent to you in an e-mail.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All ticket prizes are only valid until and including Thursday, 31 December 2015.
Good luck spotting the #Movembus! And if you don’t, you can always visit www.citysightseeing.co.za to purchase your tickets online at a discounted price.