08 November 2016
City Sightseeing Cape Town’s list of rad red bus offerings now includes a Blue Route Pass.
The Blue Route Pass is a one-day red bus ticket, plus FREE entry to three of Cape Town’s top attractions along our Mini Peninsula Tour. It gives locals and visitors the opportunity to create their own unique travel itinerary.
The offering is currently only available at our tour offices at the V&A Waterfront (stop 1) and 81 Long Street (stop 5). Valid on the day of purchase, it costs R395 per adult and R195 per child (aged 4 to 17).
(Image: City Sightseeing South Africa)
Once you’ve made your purchase, hop on our Mini Peninsula Tour and pick any three of these attractions to hop off at:
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey Park
- The Cape Wheel – priority entrance with a Blue Route Pass
- Groot Constantia – wine estate tour and tasting
- Imizamo Yethu Township Walking Tour
- Drumbeat Charters – Seal Island Cruise (Hout Bay)
- Circe Launches – Seal Colony Cruise (Hout Bay)
- Café Caprice – free cocktail at the bar (Camps Bay)
- The Springbok Experience Rugby Museum
- City Sightseeing Waterfront Harbour Cruise
Your Blue Route Pass is your ticket to enjoying these exciting experiences and will be validated at every stop.We look forward to having you onboard!