|No tickets selected...|
No printer required
Present your barcode on any mobile device to redeem your ticket at our ticket offices at the V&A Waterfront or 81 Long Street, or on the bus at any of the other stops.Seats remain subject to availability
Need an invoice?
You can print an invoice after your purchase.
About buying online
Tickets are subject to seat availability.
If you use your MasterCard for the first time you will be prompted by MasterCard to supply your preferred email or cellphone number to which your bank will send your secure PIN number. Please note that the details furnished here will not be sent or shared with City Sightseeing.
Tickets are valid for 14 days from the selected date of travel and can only be refunded during this period, less a R10 admin fee per ticket.
When you have completed buying your tickets online, a printable ticket will appear on your screen with a unique barcode per ticket.
A copy of the ticket with barcode will also be emailed to your email address.
Bring the barcode/s or printed ticket/s to obtain your door pass in order to start your tour.
Where to buy your tickets?
You're at the right place. All tickets for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be purchased online at a discounted rate right here.Cape Town
- Tour office outside the Two Oceans Aquarium (stop 1)
- Tour office at 81 Long Street (stop 5)
- On the bus (with credit and debit card)
- Tour office at The Zone @ Rosebank (stop 1)
- On the bus (with credit and debit card)
Terms & conditions
- Online tickets are valid for 14 days from chosen date of travel and can only be refunded during this period, less a R10 admin fee per ticket, at the discretion of City Sightseeing Management.
- Online tickets are purchased on the understanding that the unique ticket barcode may be redeemed at the City Sightseeing Ticket Office OR on the bus/boat for a valid door pass.
- The online ticket to travel is valid for use on City Sightseeing South Africa's Tours only.
- On the chosen date of travel, the 2-Day Valid Ticket door pass is valid for two consecutive days and your 1-Day Valid Ticket door pass is valid for one calendar day only, from the first time used.
- Online tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The online ticket to travel remains the property of City Sightseeing South Africa and must be made available for inspection by the driver or any official of the company on demand.
- City Sightseeing South Africa will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but does not guarantee to do so. City Sightseeing South Africa will not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconv enience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service, if this is allowed by law.
- City Sightseeing South Africa, its employees, and/or its agents will also not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any description which a ticket holder and/or passenger or any member of his family or employee may suffer directly or indirectly, if this is allowed by law.
- The purchase of online tickets do not guarantee a seat. Seats remain subject to availability.
- Kids: There is a special rate for kids under 17, and kids aged under 5 can access our service for FREE (max. 2 children per 1 full-paying adult allowed).
- All complimentary vouchers (gifts, prizes and kids complimentary vouchers) are only valid for the dates as indicated in the validity dates in the top section of the voucher.
3-D Security Validation System - meeting international standards set by Visa and MasterCard
What is 3-D Secure Payer Authentication?
Payer authentication, also known as Verified by Visa (VbV) and MasterCard SecureCode, are security protocols developed by Visa and MasterCard that allow consumers to shop online more securely.
It is one of the most effective fraud tools
You may also hear the programs referred to as 3-D Secure
Want to activate your card with 3D Secure?
Activate 3-D secure through your bank:
Why is 3-D Security Validation important to you, the shopper?
Simply put, payer authentication is validation that the online shopper is the cardholder. It offers a decreased risk of other people being able to use their payment cards fraudulently on the Internet. City Sightseeing South Africa participates in these programs to help in the fight against identity theft.
How does it work?
South African banks will require your card to be 3-D secure enabled - or 'enrolled'. This means that you, the cardholder, will be asked to create a PIN (or "secure code") and assign it to your credit card. This is an additional layer of security.
By entering your PIN, the cardholder's identity can then be confirmed by the Card Issuing bank.
What will you be asked to do?
If you have not registered your card for 3-D Secure, with your unique PIN, a pop-up window will ask you to either visit your bank or visit the website to register when you are in the process of 'checking out'. You will receive confirmation of your PIN via SMS. When returning to the City Sightseeing website your card would have been registered. The process happens quickly and is a once-off requirement pertaining to all online transactions where you use this particular card.
Who to contact if you are unsure?
It is always best to call your bank to assist you. Alternatively, our team will assist you to the best of our ability, bearing in mind that we are not a financial institution and would not be able to assist you in the registration process, which is a secure and private interaction between yourself and your bank that issued the card to you.