Hop on our Johannesburg Green Tour at our main departure point in Rosebank and explore the leafy suburbs around Zoo Lake stopping at all top attractions, including Zoo lake, the Johannesburg Zoo and the Military Museum, before reaching Constitution Hill. Change here to the Red City Tour and continue your journey around the inner city visiting the “Roof of Africa” viewing deck on the 50th floor of the Carlton Center, the James Hall Museum of Transport, Gold Reef City Theme Park and the Apartheid Museum before returning to to Constitution Hill via Newtown and ultimately back to Rosebank. You’ll soon see why Joburg is not only considered Africa’s economic playground but also one of the most wooded cities in the world.
This ticket option is back from December
We are practicing social distancing at our kiosks and on our buses and have lots of sanitiser on hand to ensure your safety.
* Tour office @ The Zone shopping centre, Oxford Road, Rosebank (Our host will walk with you to the bus stop, which can take about 5-8 minutes)
* Complimentary hotel shuttle from selected Sandton hotels (See timetable)
* You can arrive on the "Gautrain" high speed rail link. Use North Exit at Rosebank station and head to the Tour office
* Parking available for your car at "The Zone" shopping center - entrance off Oxford Road
* Tour office @ The Zone shopping center, Oxford Road, Rosebank
Valid for the day when first presented
Daily from 16/12/2020
Hop On Hop Off at any of the stops along the circular route and simply show the same ticket to board the next bus
Kids love the open top buses and have a special commentary channel (In English)
Cancellation fee of R 10, per ticket cancelled, will be charged.
Unlimited access to the Green suburbs tour and the Red City tour
Entrance fee into various attractions