Enjoy an open-air experience of Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula while being chauffeured around in a vintage World War II motorbike with a sidecar, wearing cool retro biking gear.
A few quick facts
- Please note that all sidecar tours are private guided tours and need to be pre-booked
- Prices for the full-day Cape Point Tour range from R1 550 per person online to R1 725 per person when booking at our tour offices. Daily departures up to 10am with last return time at 6pm
- Prices for the two-hour Sidecar Experience range from R775 per person online to R860 per person when booking at our tour offices. Daily departures up to 5pm
- Rates include the sidecar with driver, use of all riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles), complimentary bandanas, fuel and insurance. Toll fees and Cape Point gate entry fees are also included
- All sidecars can carry up to two passengers, which is also the minimum number of passengers per outing
- All sidecar passengers are covered by passenger liability insurance of up to R2-million per event
- All sidecar drivers are fully experienced and qualified tour guides accredited by the South African Department of Tourism
Featured stops on the tour
Both tours offer travellers a wonderfully unique experience with the most incredible views along the way. The full-day Cape Point Tour heads out along the Atlantic Seaboard for a scenic drive along Chapmans Peak Drive to Cape Point, and then back via Simonstown, Boyes Drive and the Constantia Winelands. The two-hour Sidecar Experience explores the nooks and crannies of the city of Cape Town, with a round trip to Signal Hill and a cruise up the West Coast to view Table Mountain from Bloubergstrand.
The routing is very flexible and can be tailor-made on request, so bring along your must-see and must-do lists. There are plenty of stops along the way to take photos, enjoy the attractions and experience the beauty of the Cape while being the centre of attention in our classic sidecar.
Where does the tour start?
Our sidecar tours start from either outside the Two Oceans Aquarium at stop 1 or from our Long Street tour office at stop 5. Please book ahead to guarantee your spot and to tell us exactly where you'd like to go so we can customise the tour to your liking.