Your shopping cart
#RedBusSA photo competition: see a few of our favourites from June
Each month from May to July 2017, we’re giving away one set of double tickets to hop on the red bus.
All you need to do to enter is snap a pic of your red bus experience and share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #RedBusSA.
The winner from May has already been named, and for the past month we’ve been looking at all the entries for the next winner. We received so many fun and amazing photos and red bus stories – here are a few of our favourites:
And the winner of the double tickets is ...
Congratulations, Ragmat Baron, for your winning Twitter entry! We will be in contact and your double tickets will be on their way.
Didn’t win this time around? Keep snapping and using the hashtag #RedBusSA, and you could be a winner in July!
Have a look at Ragmat's award-winning Twitter post:
- Only entries using the #RedBusSA hashtag will be considered for the competition
- Photos can be taken on the bus, next to a bus, and at any of our listed stops and ticket offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg
- The more you show something representative of the red bus, the higher your chances of winning
- Share your photos with us on our Facebook page or Twitter accounts (@CapeTownRedBus and @JoburgRedBus), or tag us on Instagram
- The bigger the smile, the better your chances of winning
- Selfies are always welcome
Terms and conditions for the #RedBusSA photo competition:
- Anyone may submit photos, excluding City Sightseeing South Africa employees and their immediate family members
- Photos submitted from 9am on Monday 1 May 2017 to 6pm on Monday 31 July 2017 will be considered
- By sharing your photos with City Sightseeing South Africa, you’re giving permission for them to be used on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and in blogs
- Winners will be announced on City Sightseeing’s website, the City Sightseeing South Africa Facebook page, and on the City Sightseeing Cape Town Twitter accounts
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, and exclude any additional expenses incurred
- You may submit multiple photos
- Winners will be selected by the City Sightseeing team
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into